Steve Jones Jones Stainless Co.
SOME OF OUR WORK INCLUDES
Amazon, Google, eBay, Facebook, Priceline
What do the world’s largest players have in common?
They understand how the online pieces go together and feed from each other to grow into a market and branding engine. It starts at your domain. Then your website develops your core, then your social drives brand, image, and traffic, then content and articles keep it current, then… SEO, Social Media Management, Pay-per-Click, Articles and blogging, linking, and … always and …
It is a huge process and proper development and management are crucial to having a website or having a marketing engine driving traffic, business, and brand.
The Social Gravity
You want to be inspired? Or just socially informed? The Social Gravity is a periodic newsletter to pass on breaking social strategies and the best from our blog. Enjoy.
It starts with a plan. What should be your online identity? Who is your target audience and how do you reach them? This defines your Strategy. The Strategy drives your first pieces, like a world-class website (all buzz-words implied like Responsive and Dynamic). Success lies in putting what you need together correctly; establishing a solid foundation, then weaving in the social and other pieces correctly way to create a marketing infrastructure that works.
Not the web, your web. It is the inter-relationships between all your online components that create the identity. How these work together to communicate is what establishes your brand and your customer following. Many people jump into these technologies without an overall plan of how it will work and what it will accomplish. A few stumble upon success, but most succeed in damaging their image.
All the work and effort you put into creating the perfectly integrated system online you can’t afford to let it fall apart. Proper maintenance, well… maintains all that you have gained and more. Constant evolution of content and new material bring ranking and loyalty. It further continues your customer’s journey to familiarity, trust, business then referrals. In short, customers need to: find you, recognize you (or at least feel confident in your professionalism), trust that you will do a good job, then give you their business. The good service you do will spread the word so they forward on your name to others. Remember, nothing has changed – ultimately, you have 3-seconds to create that first impression.
What do our clients say?
- My business was just getting off the ground and I had no idea where to start - NetEvents helped me get started with a fantastic web presence to get my name out there. Everyone who sees my site can't believe how good it looks. Thank you!Small Business Launch
Steve Jones Jones Stainless Co.
- Our Vacation Rental company LUVA Vacation Rentals located in Kailua Kona, Hawaii utilized the services of the NetEvents. We had a very complicated website and software calendar integration custom built by the team. I am very impressed by the level of detail, the timeliness of communications and the professionalism of the team. The end result exceeded our very demanding expectations and the final product is truly a work of art. I would not hesitate recommending NetEvents to anyone looking to set themselves apart from the competition.Vacation Rentals
Brian Collins Partner LUVA Vacation Rentals
- For 15 years, we have worked with NetEvents to assist us in the facilitation and execution of conferences, trade-shows, keynotes and other public events. They bring the technical ability and the "whatever-it-takes" to make the show a perfect success in the eyes of our clients. It doesn't matter if we are doing a 100 person meeting with basic registration, or a 2000 person user conference half-way across the country - they are the best and we hope the partnership continues to last for years.Technical Events
- Net Events Group truly outdid themselves with the highest level of professionalism, quality of product, and responsiveness. Never seen a website as high end and truly exceptional as what I got from these guys. I have worked with tons of web designers and SEO companies and NO ONE has made a product or treated me with such care and dignity as Norm and his team. Thank you!!!Grey Matters International, Inc.
Kevin J. Fleming, Ph.D. Founder
- I was spending $20,000 each month on SEO and not getting what I wanted - that is, before I met one of the NetEvents partners in a chance meeting through a friend. Now they have totally redone my site, my links, my information network and social and I spend less and get more traffic - which leads to more conversions. What else can you say?$20k on SEO
- These guys are fun and great to work with. Professional quality all the way.Simple. Professional.
The time you stop thinking about what the internet can do for you, and start making it happen.
Excerpts from The Social Gravity blog
Social media is more than Facebook or Twitter. It is every single thing you put online publically. The Social Gravity pulls everyone and everything together online… (Newton might say, it is directly proportionate to the product of their liked masses.)
Social Media Management Strategies Social media management is an important element of day-to-day life for many people, providing a platform for connecting with professional networks, family and friends. As people spend more and more time at their computers or in front of mobile devices, the opportunities for businesses to engage with their audiences are endless.…Details
Social Networks Are More Important Then You Think Social networks are a growing phenomenon that, when used innovatively, can reap rewards for businesses looking to boost engagement and convert leads into sales. There are dozens of social networking sites around today – some generic and some niche; keep reading to learn more about the top…Details
The Importance of Social Media Marketing Social media is of growing importance when it comes to branding; more and more people are using platforms like Facebook and Twitter to learn more about businesses, products and services from specific brands. With 90 per cent of consumers more likely to recommend brands after interacting with them on…Details
Search Engine Optimization Levels The Playing Field The term SEO or search engine optimization was coined in the 1990s when webmasters realized they could tailor their websites to better suit their audiences. Using specific words and phrases, websites were made easier to find by audiences using search engines to find relevant and engaging web content.…Details
Contact us for your FREE evaluation
Let’s look at your website, your social, your network, your web and see where you could be.
New business is everywhere – it is just a matter of putting yourself strategically in its path.